Updated patch to match community request.
Fixed blob patch.
I’ve updated the GPL patch files, and they appear clean now. The
problems with them turned out to be CVS updating the RCS keywords that
showed up in some projects as well as the patch files themselves.
I’ve also fixed the make_patches.sh script in the CVS zipit2/build_tree
repository so that it generates correct patch files. The correct patch
files are also attached to this email.
These patches can be applied from the root directory of each project by
patch –p2 < “project patch file” (i.e. these patches have a
build_tree/”module” path prefix).